VOLUNTEER WITH SUNRISE LEARNING
Many individuals come forward every month to lend a hand and actively participate in the activities. The support and encouragement received from Sunrise Learning volunteers is significant in running the programmes and the effort is truly appreciable.
These opportunities create a beautiful synergy and our programs are designed to offer training and mentorship to our volunteers at create value in the association. Volunteers are awarded certificates and are also invited to periodical workshops and trainings that offer them an opportunity to enhance their skills.
INTERNSHIPS AT SUNRISE LEARNING
Interns from many esteemed educational institutions work at Sunrise Learning under both school associated programs and individual internships. The interns are taken through a structured program involving engagement with the learners, counselling sessions, working for the school events.
Every year we see a new batch of interns graduate from their courses carrying forward the learning outcomes and enriching experiences.
CAREERS AT SUNRISE LEARNING
You can join our zealous and experienced team of special educators, counsellors, psychologists, therapists and coordinators.
if you have the necessary qualifications and are armed with the enthusiasm and perseverance to make educate and empower specially abled learners drop us a message by filling this form
LIST OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Tutoring students in Languages, Arts, Culture, Sports, Communication and Computers
- Soft skills and spoken English training
- Scribe support to visually impaired students
- Converting text books to accessible formats
- Participating in awareness campaigns
- Assistance with venues for conducting events
- Working on presentations prior classes
- Planning of everyday activities and follow ups
- Social media handlings/ creatives designing
- Vocational training and placement support
- Promotions and Fundraising
Stay Connected with Sunrise Learning
Know us, check our work, Get Inspired and then Volunteer.