Welcome To Sunrise Learning !!
ADMISSION OPEN FOR ALL PROGRAMS FOR SESSION 2020-21
ONLINE CLASSES ARE ONGOING for NIOS Levels A, B, C and Grade 10th, Computer Skills, and Art Discovery. Enrollments are welcome for NIOS CLASSES, COMPUTER SKILLS COURSES, ART DISCOVERY (AEMP by AIMS MEDIA). Write to email@example.com to know more.
Sunrise Learning welcomes you and your family to a childcare center, with an active-learning social environment. Its USP is the unique, secure and relaxed setting, where caring, sharing and cuddling are all significant parts of our daily activities. We firmly believe that a ‘healthy childhood’ should be a much bigger priority than ‘early education’, and more emphasis should be laid on ‘interactive play’ than learning to ‘follow instructions’. And at Sunrise we strive to come-up to these beliefs.
Sunrise appreciates your confidence and trust, and hopes to partner with you and your family as we develop your child‘s Social, Emotional, Cognitive, Intellectual and Physical well being.
SUNRISE LEARNING received the INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AWARD in December 2019, for Phenomenal Parental Engagement
Open the above ⇑ link for more information.
Subscribe our channel on youtube
Dr Sonali Kataria
- MBBS, MD (AIIMS), DNB, MNAMS
- Certified Autism Specialist (IBCCES)
- Neuroscience Visiting Faculty (University of Melbourne, AUS)
- Son-Rise Program (Autism Treatment Center of America, Massachusetts, USA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education Administration (Symbiosis)
- Teachers Training in Special Education for Autism (American Tesol Institute)